Header Hunter


Hello there,


I remember the first time I timidly exposed my blog to my family and close friends. I felt like I was opening up my very soul for the whole world to see. I waited with bated breath for their reactions and comments while scrolling through this sacred domain that I put countless hours and heart into. 


The general reaction was something like this:


"That's cool. Hey, can you build me a website for my cousin/husband/friend's napkin rings/clothe diapers/vitamin business?" 


At first I was confused by this response but have since decided to embrace it. The above designs are headers and logos that I have made for family and friends' websites. There will be more to come soon!


supplementproductreviews.com
gwendolyn-countryman.com
lifes-a-journal.com


Thanks for reading and have a great day,
Genevieve 

You Might Also Like

0 chic comments

Flickr Images