Pinterest Pinboard: Spring Color Love

Hello there,


Breaking news from 2010: Pinterest is addictive. Do not go there under any circumstances, unless you want to spend many hours online feeling like you are doing something creative when you are really just looking at pretty pictures. Who am I kidding, head on over! I was the last person to find out about it anyway. Inspired by Creature Comfort's Pinterest Picks posts, I have decided to make one myself. I hope you enjoy it!


1. Flowers Picture found on Borrowed Heaven via Jessica Colaluca 2. Jamison Bootie in Orange found on Need Supply Co. via Sarah West Ervin 3. Green Essie Nail Polish found on Google/Zappos via Emily T. 4. Bright Patent Leather Watch found on ASOS via Alexandra Evjen


Happy pinning,
Genevieve

You Might Also Like

1 chic comments

  1. This has got to be one of the cutest blogs I have ever seen!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images