Creative Inspiration for 2013: Leonie Dawson's Calendars



Hello there,

I'm not much of a calendar person. I have one for work and a 2004 cross stitch of the day calendar I won at a white elephant party. That's it and I certainly hadn't considered buying one for 2013. That sentiment has totally changed thanks to Leonie Dawson! 

I've been thinking about getting more organized and making time for my creative projects lately and Leonie's website fell into my lap via my friend Meg's awesome blog, The Empowered Way. I am beyond jazzed about Leonie's 2013 Create Your Incredible Year Calendar & Workbook.


At first glance, I thought she was a little too hippy dippy, even for moi, but I decided to download her free
Biz and Blog Star Workbook. I highly recommend reading it! It is loaded with useful blogging/creating inspiration and got me in the creative mindset again. 

While I am loading my digital shopping cart with last-minute gifts that don't need 7-10 business days to be delivered, I'm wishing you a stress-free holiday. I hope your holidays are cheerful and warm.  

Kindly,

Genevieve 

You Might Also Like

3 chic comments

  1. I love this post and sentiment of the calendar/planner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That planner REALLY changed my life. So many good things have been born out of it. I cannot describe how beautiful the pages are and how totally life-changing the activities are! I'm SO glad you've found Leonie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much for commenting! Meg, I had this calendar especially in mind for my mom!

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images