POLYVORE: Fashion Collages Made Easy


Hello there,


Creating fashion collages in Photoshop is a fun yet arduous procedure. I tend to shy away from labors of love (hence abandoning my dear blog) so imagine my excitement when I found a link to Polyvore on my friend Danielle's amazing blog. No more painstakingly magic wanding away the background, no more tediously copying and pasting links to clothes and writing down the prices by hand.  Polyvore does all of the work for you and you can search for items by price, color, category, you name it. I die!


Word of warning: I ended up up finding lots of clothes I want to put in my non-imaginary closet and many of the items on Polyvore are designer. Why cruel world, why? 


Happy collaging my friends,


Genevieve

You Might Also Like

0 chic comments

Flickr Images