Elephants and Camels and Monkeys, Oh My!




Hello there,


I heard the most important rule of blogging is posting on a consistent basis. I suppose that two month lapses without warning technically make me a bad blogger. Sorry, but I have a pretty good excuse this time. During these last two months I was:


*Moving from my home of two years, South Korea, and preparing for my next life plan.
*Sleeping in a cave in the rainforest in Malaysia.
*Riding a camel at the crack of dawn in India.
*Snorkeling off of "the most beautiful beach in the world" in Thailand.
*Getting violently ill.
*Exploring Vietnam's Ha Long Bay and unsuccessfully haggling for fruit at one of their fishing villages.
*Reuniting with my boyfriend whom I hadn't seen in 7 months (of our 9 month relationship).
*Enjoying delicious food cart delights and live music in Austin, Texas.


I can't wait to write about these adventures in depth and share some more photoshop goodness with you but honestly the task sounds a bit daunting. For right now, I will simply continue to eat ungodly amounts of steak, destroy outlet malls and just generally enjoy being American.


Thanks for being a loyal reader and see you again soon this time. 

You Might Also Like

0 chic comments

Flickr Images