Shameless Plug: Check Out my Mom's Website


Hello there,

You might be thinking is this really your personal blog or is this some crazy PR scheme for your mother? I'm pretty sure it's morphing into the latter. Here's my mom's website which I designed (in Blogger). I'm pretty proud of myself because it was the first chance I've gotten to flex my Photoshop chops other than on this blog's header, which gets redesigned more often than I shower.

I got my GRE results back and, drumroll please, I did.....well. Not phenomenal, not horrible, simply well enough to *probably* get into University of Texas Austin and so I'm happy.

Here are some pictures from my 3rd Open Lesson. I was nervous about it because other foreign teachers where watching me this time, but they were so nice! My best friend Laura was there and some other British girls and every time I looked back, they were practically giving me the thumbs up sign. I should get the results back if I won sometime next week:

Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a great day!

You Might Also Like

0 chic comments

Flickr Images