Creativity Runs in the Family: My Mom's Album


Hello there,

Remember when I posted my mom's album cover and promised to put the music up soon? You don't?! Ok, so I obviously lied about the soon part but the day has finally come. Without further ado, feast your ears on the magnificent first album by Gwendolyn Countryman titled Dutch Lace. My personal favorite song is "Where Did My Love Go?"

In other exciting news: I have become obsessed with graphic/web design and my mom asked me to design her website! I can't wait to share it with you. I've bought the domain and designed the header in Photoshop already. You can expect the debut in a couple of weeks.

Have a great day and thanks for reading/listening.


You Might Also Like

1 chic comments

  1. How did I never know your mom's name was Gwendolyn? That is rad. Loved the music! It was fun to listen to while I was getting ready for work! Do you make an appearance as a backup singer?

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images