Hello there,
Three months is a long time to abandon a dear friend. Forgive me. I've been going through some fairly radical life changes:

  • I got a pretty sweet job in study abroad. 
  • I moved to Austin, Texas which I have been predicting for about 18 months, so I do have to give myself a little pat on the back. 
  • I rented my first apartment that wasn't paid for by the Korean government. 
Excluding the last part, I am simply pleased as punch and hope to get back to my regular routine of trying out different creative projects in my spare time and then reporting back to you every week or two. My latest fixation is... sewing! I bought some silk and a Cynthia Rowley pattern and am going to go to town. If it's not the most horrible experiment ever, I will post some pictures. For now, please enjoy snaps of some drool-worthy peephole dresses I hope to be able to sew one day. 



Penny Pockets Checkered Dress- Kenny, If I Only Had a Heart Dress
Alexandra Grecco  via Creature Comforts



Humbly yours again,
Genevieve








You Might Also Like

1 chic comments

Flickr Images