Free Online Scrapbooking Resources: Maybe*Mej



Hello there,


Do you ever feel vaguely annoyed with your parents for not being Swedish? I know I do. Swedes are unreasonably attractive, bilingual, get a minimum of 5 weeks vacation each year and are talented designers. Of course, most of my knowledge is based on Stieg Larsson's trilogy and the IKEA website. 


As if I needed another reason to convince me, I happend upon the Maybe*Mej blog via Pugly Pixel. The Swedish designer has several adorable online scrapbooking/blogging frames and accessories available for free. The photo of my adorable niece, Mya, was decorated with her Camera Bird collection and Spring Frames. Temporary tattoos not included. 


Thanks for reading and have a great day!

You Might Also Like

1 chic comments

  1. oooo i love your blogheader. what a great way to use the frames on. Looking very good. Thank you for telling me about your blogpost too. =)

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images