The Tickets are Bought!

Hello there,

I might need to add the label "Bragging Shamelessly" to my menu bar because this post is pretty much a glorified cyber high five to myself. I just planned and booked the tickets for all of my travels in the next six months and the verdict is:

THE PHILIPPINES: January 26th-February 7th at this insanely nice resort courtesy of Mr. and Mrs. Lastoskie.Traveling with Laura will take me back to our sojourns in Europe. Ah, the good ol' days.

Images courtesy of Puerto Del Sol


INDIA: from February 28th-March 13th. I will trek alone for a week and then meet up with my awesome friend Jin and her friend Nathan for the rest of my travels there.
Images courtesy of Shannon Cronin

THAILAND: March 13-17th for a relaxing stay before heading to our final destination.
Images courtesy of Stephanie Margalis 

VIETNAM: March 17th-23rd. I am so happy I'll get to go here because my dad goes every year and I've been hearing about his adventures in 'nam since I was a little girl.
Images courtesy of Lonely Planet
From Vietnam I'll go home. This will be the longest I've ever traveled consecutively so I'm excited to see if I'll make a good backpacker or if I'll buckle under the pressure and book the Holiday Inn on ye ol' credit card.

An interesting side note, the pictures of India and Thailand are ones my adventurous and camera happy friends took while traveling. Isn't that incredible? I'm not a gifted photographer so you'll probably see me sloppily photoshopped in these same pictures when I recap about the trip.

Thanks for looking at my blog and have a great day!

You Might Also Like

0 chic comments

Flickr Images